Become a Stallholder
You will be given an opportunity to showcase your goods at the Newcastle City Farmers & Makers Market once you meet the criteria. Please view ‘Acceptable Merchandise’ below.
- The stallholder must be the grower, producer or artisan of quality products.
- Seasonal farmers welcome.
- 1-off stalls will not be granted a position.
- Businesses must apply to NSW Farmers Market and complete an Initial Application before booking forms are sent out.
- Stallholders must carry their own insurance for their stall and product (insurance is provided for the buildings and common areas)
- Businesses must commit to a minimum of 2 markets per month at any NSW Farmers Markets.
- Stall sites are allocated by NCFM. Continuity of site position is only granted to regular attendees of the market.
- Access to the site for setting up of stalls is from 5.00am onwards. Stalls must be set up and ready to trade by 6.45 am.
- Stalls wishing to have an inside site must attend the market on a weekly basis.
- Stalls must not pack up until 1.00pm even if you have sold out. No car movements within the market between 6.45 am and 1.00 pm.
- Management has the right of refusal of any stall or stallholder.
- NSW Farmers Market Pty Ltd reserves the right to vary any policy at any time.
- Farm direct produce (farmers – not wholesalers)
- Gourmet foods
- Original hand-made clothing
- Ceramics & Textiles
- Jewellery – hand-made only
- Garden products
- Leather goods – hand-made only
- Natural products
- Recycled timber products
- Sculpture – all mediums
- Wine tasting and sales
- Wrought iron
- Other product categories – Unique Australian made and not massed produced.
Bookings and Information
For any enquiries or an Initial Application please contact us.
Our next market
22 Jul 2018
Newcastle Entertainment Centre
The farmers market is pleased to work together with the Newcastle Entertainment Centre offering the Newcastle community a diversity of lifestyle experiences. The Entertainment Centre hosts the very best local, national and international events for the greater Hunter Valley area.