Welcome to Tar10, with our collection of fabulous homemade ‘treats’… Tar10 jams, preserves, chutneys, oils and relishes are all homemade. We use locally grown Australian produce, which are free of any preservatives and additives. Tar10 homemade treats are made with loving care… enjoy!
“Why tar10” you ask ?
Our love of the original tartans, their wonderful natural fibres and colours have inspired us to offer natural products that hopefully offer as much versatility as the original tartans.
- Sweet Cumquat Marmalade: A traditional marmalade made from locally grown cumquats infused with a sweet finish. Oxford Cut Seville Orange Marmalade A traditional thick cut marmalade, made from Australian seville oranges.
- Cumquat and Orange Marmalade: A tasty combination of local oranges and cumquats
- Strawberry Jam: A country classic, made with love to enhance the fresh flavour of local strawberries.
- Lemon Butter: A tasty citrus spread that combines beautifully with pastry.
- Lime Butter: A spread made from tangy local limes, fantastic in pastry cases.
- Beetroot, Apple and Ginger Chutney: A great accompaniment to pork and veal dishes.•Greek Aubergine Relish. A wonderful taste that livens up a sandwich or your cheese and crackers.
- Spicy Pumpkin Relish: A fantastic addition to all roast meats.
- Spanish Onion Marmalade: Especially for bar-b-qued steak and sausages.
- And lot’s more, see our web page for more selection.
Our next market
27 Sep 2020
Our Other Markets
NSW Farmers Market Pty Ltd also operate other quality farmers markets – Gosford City Farmers Market, Lake Macquarie City Farmers Market and Wyong City Farmers Market so that customers can easily support a local farmer and support our local rural communities.