Assorted seafood (salmon chunks, octopus, scallops, prawns)
- Quarter of a cup of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Tablespoon of coriander seeds
- Teaspoon of wholegran mustard
- Fresh tarragon
- Splash of lemon juice
- Wooden skewers soaked in water
Combine the olive oil, garlic, coriander seeds, mustard and tarragon with a splash of lemon juice and let sit for 30 minutes.
Thread the seafood onto the skewers and cook on the barbecue or the grill, about three to four minutes on each side and drizzle with the dressing when served.
Grab your ingredients at the next Newcastle City Farmers Market
- Fishersmans Co-op
- Wollombi Olive Oil
- Tilligerry Organic Produce
- Ourimbah Orchards